We are so excited to announce that we are selling Integrity Hempceuticals CBD Products!
CBD products are all the rage. With all this enthusiasm you might think that CBD is a passing fad. But our review of the literature shows many well-documented benefits of CBD. With all of these advantages we set out to find a reliable manufacturer. We are glad to say that we are partnering with Integrity Hempceuticals, a manufacturer of high-grade and pure CBD products. Read on to learn more about the benefits.
First let’s break down what CBD is. CBD belongs to a group of chemicals called cannabinoids. The body makes a large number of its own cannabinoids. Research has shown that cannabinoid receptors are abundantly present throughout our bodies, but are especially seen in the nervous system and in cells involved in the body’s immune system. These cannabinoids are involved in in a variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory.
Since cannabinoids are involved in so many important functions, it is not surprising that scientists found ways to manufacture them and give them to humans. Cannabidiol (CBD) is the second major cannabinoid found in cannabis plants like hemp and marijuana. Unlike the other major cannabinoid THC, CBD is non-psychoactive. That is, it doesn’t cause changes in the function of your brain or central nervous system. So it will not get you high in the way that marijuana (THC) gets you high. But CBD is known to be relaxing so you may feel a sort of subtle “high” and relaxation.
Research has shown six benefits from CBD:
- Relieves pain: Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters. View study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5922297/
- Reduces anxiety and depression: CBD oil has been used to safely treat insomnia and anxiety in children with post-traumatic stress disorder. View study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5101100/
- Can reduce acne: Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production. View study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27094344/
- Can help with Neurological disorders: One recent study found that CBD reduced spasms in 75% of 276 people with multiple sclerosis who were experiencing muscle spasticity that was resistant to medications. View study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24525548/
- Benefits heart health: A recent study men stress tests that normally increase blood pressure. Interestingly, the single dose of CBD led the men to experience a smaller blood pressure increase than normal in response to these tests. View study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5470879/
- Can help cancer related symptoms: CBD can reduce chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, which are among the most common chemotherapy-related side effects for those with cancer. View study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16983116/
Though there is still much to be learned about the efficacy of CBD, results from recent studies suggest that CBD may provide a safe, powerful natural treatment for many health issues.
The CBD we carry: Integrity Hempceuticals provides natural, effective and affordable, HEMP Extract (CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC) products to give everyone access to a happier, healthier, and more peaceful state of mind and body.
If you’re interested in trying Integrity Hempceuticals call us at 860.761.6666.
Vivesse is a medical spa in Bloomfield, Connecticut dedicated to bringing the most up-to-date cosmetic medical spa treatments to the Hartford area including the communities of Avon, West Hartford, Simsbury, South Windsor, Hartford & Manchester. We provide everything from Botox and Juvederm to Hydrafacials and laser skin resurfacing and skin tightening. Vivesse is led by Dr. Lori Greenwald, who is recognized as one of the best surgeons in the country by both Money Magazine and the Consumer’s Research Council of America and is recognized as an Alma Laser Luminary for laser therapy.