Summer 2018 Skincare Trends
What is going on in Skincare right now?
With the boom of makeup application tutorials, use of high-end makeup brands becoming an average joe necessity, celebrity influences regarding beauty and skincare, the rise in importance of self-care and luxury indulgences, skincare and beauty has reached an all-time high.
Latest trends are:
- Eco friendly formulas and packaging. Caring for our earth is gaining importance, and people are truly making lifestyle changes to accommodate this.
- Products that are multi-purpose/use, and multi-benefits/results; addressing more, and eliminating the number of products used in your regimen.
- Higher quality ingredients, potency, better molecular delivery systems, and less water, are what you will find in our medical grade skin care lines that we carry.
- Tailored and personalized skincare per individual upon consultation;
- We carry breathable organic makeup that doesn’t clog pores, such as Jane Iredale, which is recommended for daily use, and most importantly, post procedure.
- At home skincare tools and devices, hand held exfoliating tools, and many more; have all created at home versions of in-office treatments;
- Brightening products help with pigmentation issues, uneven skin-tone, and achieving that luminous glow and vibrancy.
All this, and much more, can be found under one roof here at Vanishing Veins and Vivesse Med Spa. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to get you started with your customized treatment plan!
Vivesse is a medical spa in Bloomfield, Connecticut dedicated to bringing the most up-to-date cosmetic medical spa treatments to the Hartford area including the communities of Avon, West Hartford, Simsbury, South Windsor, Hartford & Manchester. We provide everything from Botox and Juvederm to Hydrafacials and laser skin resurfacing and skin tightening. Vivesse is led by Dr. Lori Greenwald, who is recognized as one of the best surgeons in the country by both Money Magazine and the Consumer’s Research Council of America and is recognized as an Alma Laser Luminary for laser therapy.